Is it time to replace your Hot Water Tank?
Is your Hot Water Tank over 8 years old?
Is your tank no longer heating like it used to?
Does the last person showering not get enough hot water?
Is it taking too long for the water to warm up like you need?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you may require a new tank or servicing.
Depending on the age and condition of a Hot Water Tank it may be prudent to replace it before its stops working. Older Hot Water Tanks can burst and cause costly water damage.
Be it Gas or Electric we can install your new Hot Water Tank today. We have several models of Hot Water Tanks in stock and ready to go.
If your Hot Water Tank is not working as it should, we have the skills, the tools and the experience to quickly and efficiently get your heater working at peak performance.
[banner img=”http://synergyplumbing.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Service_Banner.jpg” banner_link=”http://synergyplumbing.ca/contact/” target=”_self”]
The Synergy Difference
Synergy: Reasonable Pricing
- At Synergy, we rely on word of mouth advertising instead of mass media advertising. This is how we keep our expenses lower and can pass on the savings to our customers in the form of lower rates. Compare our rates with the larger top advertised companies.
- By being a smaller family business we believe we are better able to manage our field staff so that the technician that is sent to your home is adhering to our standard company practices of having work done as expediently as possible, also saving you money.
- Our technicians are not Commission based. We are not going to try to sell you something you do not need.
- Our shop is centrally located in Burnaby and our technicians live and work all over the Lower Mainland, have GPS equipped vehicles, and all have smartphones. We are just around the corner, so if you need us we can be there right away to deal with an Emergency-24/7.
- We believe we have a balanced company that is very suited for the needs of a residential customer. We are not so small that a few jobs would disrupt our commitments and we are not so big that we don’t know who our technicians are and what they can do.
- Trust Synergy to respect your home
- Trust Synergy to do a good job
- Trust Synergy to charge a fair price
- Synergy is fully insured in case of any unfortunate accident
- Synergy is proud to be an A+ Rated fully accredited member of BBB