WE REPAIR, REPLACE & INSTALL FURNACES
Our heating contractors are here to help you with all your plumbing and heating needs. Our mission is to provide our customers with a superior level of service from friendly and knowledgeable staff. Synergy Plumbing & Heating Ltd. is a family owned and operated business. The owners are brothers Dennis and Joe Guiotto, both born and raised in BC. Their combined experience adds to 55 years in the industry.
Our company was established in 1997 and has grown into a successful business from our reputation of reliability and competitive rates. Our regular business hours are 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM, but we offer 24/7 emergency services 365 days of the year. Our furnace technicians will make sure that your taken care of. Our after hours answering machine connects customers directly to our on call technicians.
We do hot furnace repairs, furnace installation, and furnace maintenance. If you live in a house in the lower mainland you likely rely upon a furnace or a boiler for heat. The fact is, many homeowners give their lawnmowers more attention than the gas appliances that keep their families warm. Whether your furnace is due for a highly recommended annual safety tune up or your heat has already failed to come on, you can always trust the highly trained heating pros at Synergy to get you back up and running. If it’s time for an upgrade we will take you through all of your options, provide a free estimate and even look into whether any energy rebates apply to your upgrade.
OUR FURNACE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- No-heat calls – Troubleshooting
- Synergy has experienced, ticketed, and qualified heating technicians, capable of handling any diagnostic calls 24/7/365
- Component repair and replacement
- Our technicians carry a variety of common heating parts, which save costly trips to the wholesaler
- In addition to the technician’s base qualifications, they have taken part in additional in-depth training from a variety boiler & furnace manufacturers. This streamlines trouble-shooting time, and gives us access to parts, literature & technical support, should it be required
- Replacements / Upgrades
- A variety of high-efficient furnace options are available, ranging from single-stage furnaces and up
- We can propose the best option to you, based on your homes requirements
- We can also install and repair Air Conditioners & Heat Pumps
- Annual maintenance and servicing
- Synergy recommends an annual maintenance for all residential heating appliances
- We offer competitive maintenance pricing, and perform a thorough safety inspection, complete with a checklist, which we leave on site with all recommendations noted
- We can also provide a combustion analysis report for all heating appliances
Synergy Plumbing & Heating always takes out the necessary permits when working with gas equipment.